ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any one want a wheel rerurb?

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
right my dads got some rather funky stuff, n i fancy having a bash at reburbing a set of wheels, but i dont have any myself spare, so if anyone has a crap set of wheels that they fancy reburbing and done in anycolour,
if you cover materials, ill do them for you, obviously im not claiming im going to be awesome, but im confident i can get good results

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
yeah refurb, always type it wrong,
ideally adam yeah, but i guess its not essential but just wont be as good job

Clio 1.2 16v
Shame your in Cheshire otherwise i might take you up on that, Mine are looking worn to say the least!

Breaking A 172 Replica
How good would the results be taylor do you think?

Is there a chance they could get worse? lol

Sam

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
pretty sure they wouldnt get any worse lol, as long as you didnt ming them getting resprayed, id do the best colour match i could if you wanted them the same colour but no guarentees they would be 100%

sam go for it mate, you have nothing to lose fella and will get you more moneda for the turinis.

trust taylor, will do a good job mate

jamie