ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any one

RENAULT CLIO 1.5DCI
So I'm looking to put my set of alloys on my car they are 16" with 195x45x16 tyres on and I am also looking at putting 20mm hub centric spacers on to stop the rubbing. Has anybody done this? If so what was your results did it work perfectly, if not what problems did you come across and how did you sort it?

all help that is provided will be greatly appreciated

many thanks
Joe

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Are you aware it's twenty to eight on New years eve??

What wheels are they? And what offset?

RENAULT CLIO 1.5DCI
I no mate my partner is led up ill so I gotta treat her her not much of a new year for me, I didn't expect anyone to get back to me till tomorrow lol, I have the 182 alloys 5 spoke (4 stud), as for the off set I have no idea what is that

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
You don't 'need' spacers then if the wheels are off another 4 stud clio, they'll fit fine. But you will need 20mm spacers if you want to make it look proper. Otherwise they'll sit a bit too far in.