ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any parts required!

1.2 16v
just to let you all know! if any one requires any parts from a renault dealer i can get them cheap as i work for citroen but get the parts at nearly there cost as its part of the same company so if you need anything let me know and i can get u a price!

Black/Gold 182
I don't have a part number, but can you get a price for the plastic piece that goes from the bottom of the front bumper on a 182 and joins up with the wheel arch liner? Driver's side. I had a disagreement with a rabbit and broke mine.

1.2 16v
hi sorry forgot to mention will need a reg number off the car cos they dont like doing anything wivout it!

172 A Cupwork Orange™
Part number 291177; (you get a 'CUP' and a '172') i would require 2 of these what price can you get these for mate ?

b/g 182, meg tourer
could you let me know how much you could get badges for please

want the ones off the rear of a 197
a (renault, sport and clio) one please
reg is AFO4 RCY

hello matey

nice kind thought

erm wandering seen some nice parts off the renault website

http://www.renaultsport.co.uk/roadcars/clioaccessories/

carbon fibre effect front splitter & side skirt ------ part numbers

front - 8200 749 281
side - 8200 805 729 (Right)
8200 805 727 (Left)

the front is a definite for me but the sides ... i have no idea if they will fit on a 182 or are they just for 197???

lot of info here but my reg is R18 TOO

Last edited:
  1.2 16v
it doesnt say on the website what they fit so would of thought that they would because they usually specify what they fit but will find out for you on monday baz!

appreciate that like i said def after the front splitter as that looks really nice and the sides look stunning ... if they fit!

am sure theres a crate of beer in it for you if its a good price lol

C

Clio_Craig

aswell as my clio sport grille, i will possibly be after the renault sport front slitter for my dads 197 drop me a pm on monday if u can m8