ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any pics of a black Mk2 V6

3 MPS, MX5

Ive seen plenty of pics of the blue V6 but not the black, so if anyones got a link to some decent black pics Id be greatful. Also do you get black interior trim to match teh exterior or is it grey like the ID paints?

Cheers

3 MPS, MX5

Just done a search in the media section and cannot find pics of a black one.

BTW the dealer Ive been dealing with today has said that the leather options are no longer available for reasons not known to him. I suppose it makes it cheaper for me then;)

There was an article in Autocar about a month ago. He had the Black with the Cream leather option and it did look very nice.

Coincidently I saw the same black V6 and a VXR on a road close to me - article is going to be in this weeks autocar, V6 vs VXR, and the Black V6 looks georgous in the flesh. I know if I was going for a colour it would be the black.

3 MPS, MX5

Thanks for that, just what I wanted, youre a (y)

I need to tell the dealer what colour I want soon but Ive missed him today so Ill speak to him on Monday, although I do like the black I was going to get a black 182 for a couple of months until then have the V6 but didnt really want to get the same colour. I did give the dealer the spec of teh 182 today but he probably wont be able to process until Monday I would have thought which gives me time to change my mind.

The wife always leaves me to make up her mind, but if I get it wrong then Ill get it in the neck.:sick:

black V6s are very nice, but too hard to keep clean and swirl-scratch free IMO.

id go for blue or silver, silver mk2s look great.

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

I bought a black CTR, my dad has a black LCR. Ill never buy a black one again. They show up scratches and swirl marks far too easiy.

If you are car proud in the extreme better stay away from black!