ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Sky Sales peeps here?

C

Cupster

....that can sort me out Sky HD upgrade?

Heard of a few peeps that got it fitted for free and 6 months HD pack free + 49 queens for the box. EDIT: and so I don't have to wait 3 damn months for it?

Already have multiroom.

:)

E90
Wouldn't that be illegal?

if it isn't just use the website, ot pick up the talky stick like other mortals.

Daniel!!!!!!!!!

Evo 6, E92 320d
Why can't they be nice to their existing customers, we have been with them for about 10 years and have multi room and they won't even give us a std sky box to replace our broken one, it seems its the 'new' customers who get all the perks and offers:(.

E90
Its called business, and happens in whatever you do. I sell products cheaper to get new customers, and my existing ones get feck all, until they say they are moving. Call sky and tell em you want to cancell, and tell em why, and watch em, send you out what you want.

Oil Burner
upgrade costs for sky hd atm is £79, there is an offer running through DSG stores to get 6 months free multiroom, but you already have it so im not sure your eligible.

You can sometimes re-register, i cant recall if its postcodes or names they register to, but my sky rep told me how to work the system once but that was ages ago. Even if you do manage to re-register as a new customer you will probably have to buy the box for your multiroom again, so doubt it would be much cheaper.

C

Cupster

Its called business, and happens in whatever you do. I sell products cheaper to get new customers, and my existing ones get feck all, until they say they are moving. Call sky and tell em you want to cancell, and tell em why, and watch em, send you out what you want.

Yeah you're right, but the demand is sooooo high I reckon they would just call your bluff. As someone said on another thread I searched, they let them walk away only to call back up with their tail between their legs asking for the service to be turned back on. lol

EDIT Don't ask, don't get innit

Last edited by a moderator: