ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any sprayers on here? north west?

Audi Q7, Avalanche
Im currently in the process of selling both of my cars and virtually everything i own due to moving abroad! (woohooo! haha) but in order to make the car (BMW E39) look as good as possible i am going to fit the new m5 bumper (genuine) and have the bonnet and top of the wings blended in to make it look all nice and neat. just wondering if anyone on here actually does it as a profession? has a booth or home workshop that would do it for cash in hand? My uncle is an engineer and sprayer and i can get it done via him but he is finishing off my other project so i dont want to take the time away from that. ive done many a bumper and tailgate re-spray, however, as the bonnet, front bumper and wings are the most prevalent part of the car, i want them to look professional and top notch!

anyone know anyone? im in the warrington aread of cheshire.