ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any suggestions?

Civic Type-R
Smart looking car. I wouldnt bother with any engine mods myself, but exterior you could go for silvervisions front and back, some 172 look side skirts and maybe a splitter. Oh and take the mud gards off :)

Ph1 172
yeah looks clean as it is silvervisions, loose the mudflaps and a nice subtle drop of 25-30mm would be smart

O4 Dynamique
fair play mate that is a very very nice car. The new clio's that are coming out are way way differenty to the current crop.
What power is it giving out?? is it still 75 stallions like other clios. Also whats the whole 'i Music' thing??

197cup
fair play mate that is a very very nice car. The new clio's that are coming out are way way differenty to the current crop.
What power is it giving out?? is it still 75 stallions like other clios. Also whats the whole 'i Music' thing??

yeah buddy it just the same 75bhp 1.2 16v - gonna do a few wee things to the engine but nothing to major - I music is a campus sport with tinted rear an i pod adaptor.

197cup
Mornign all. In a bit of a dilema at the moment, not sure whether to stick with my clio or go for something a bit bigger. My present thoughts are with a mondeo or vectra type purely due to the cost of buying them at the moment. Deep down i want to stick with my clio and am just looking for ideas of how i can make it a bit more fun for the next few years.

I am 6 foot 3 and am toying with the idea of chucking in a new seat and placing the brackets further back to give me more room - is this gonna work?