ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any V6 in the midlands MK2

I am thinking of buying one but there impossable to look at anywhere.

I would be very greatfull if i could meet up and see one,

Thanks

I am very serious about one so am not fooling around

David

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

hmm, theres Telford_Mike, Slugger (Milton Keynes) and a few others I cant remember.

Tbh no one who owns a V6 is likely to tell you where they live if they dont know you. Youre best bet really is renault uk or turn up to a meet where there might be one present.

and no-one is going to tell you anything more than you can find out by reading this forum - very few owners have any "-" points I have to say, but of course you are more than welcome to ask any questions you may have on the forum and come along to a meet!

® Andy

ClioSport Club Member
  Illiad V6 255

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 07 January 2005

Just contact Renault Uk direct and theyll be able to tell you the nearest dealer with a V6.
Yep ... exactly how I got my test drive yesterday. Do it thru the Renault web-site and they sort it all out for you via email. Youll probably get asked some "qualifying" questions tho since not many dealers have V6s and theyre careful about when they let them out.

Lots of Alfas

There used to be a guy just off desford x roads on the a47 that had a mk2 in silver but havnt seen it there for a while.

Lots of Alfas

Quote: Originally posted by Mrdemon on 07 January 2005

<SCRIPT language=javascript> i hate renault dealers,

I would like to speak to a owner to get the + and - of the car

D

plus points:

+noisey
+attention seeking
+£27k
+no room for kids

negative points

-noisey