ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Any Views

Clio_Smart
They look so nice in clio's that have nice interior i have seen a couple in 182 and 172 and mk2 ph1 modded to 172 or 182 and look really nice.

As for what rob said i agree not to sure with ripspeed mate.

me and my m8 were talking about it the other day , very nice indeed , aren't halford doing free fitting too ????

Clio_Smart
Yea think so i think it will look really nice in his clio well any any clio.

I see one the other day in a 172 look the B******S

clio 1.2 16v dynamique
Cheers Guys.

Yeh Halfords do a free fit.

The Make Ripspeed worying me a bit anyone bought any products of that brand befor?

ripspeed is a good brand tbh , they do alot of performance parts also , the only thing that is concering is the special note on the bottom , is it illegal to drive with it on , can you be prosecuted ?????

Clio_Smart
Nice to have it just dont have it on when driving i know you might think oh ill turn it off etc when police are there the main reason is safety for yourself and fellow drivers.

I know some people have lunch in there car as there work is a tradesman and dont want to eat on a dirty buliding site and watch dvd's in there car plus listen music and they love it, depends will you watch it ?

I must of got it wrong, But i thought Ripspeed was Halfords own products?

Also it is illegal to have a screen in front of the driver. Unless its GPS/Rear View camera. So i have a switch box in my car to change all the screens to the rear view camera ;)

Last edited:
Also it is illegal to have a screen in front of the driver. Unless its GPS/Rear View camera. So i have a switch box in my car to change all the screens to the rear view camera ;)

Not entirely true.
I'm sure it's legal if you get it to turn off if the handbrake is off - you have to link it to the handbrake if I remember.