ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any Views

Clio_Smart
They look so nice in clio's that have nice interior i have seen a couple in 182 and 172 and mk2 ph1 modded to 172 or 182 and look really nice.

As for what rob said i agree not to sure with ripspeed mate.

me and my m8 were talking about it the other day , very nice indeed , aren't halford doing free fitting too ????

Clio_Smart
Yea think so i think it will look really nice in his clio well any any clio.

I see one the other day in a 172 look the B******S

clio 1.2 16v dynamique
Cheers Guys.

Yeh Halfords do a free fit.

The Make Ripspeed worying me a bit anyone bought any products of that brand befor?

ripspeed is a good brand tbh , they do alot of performance parts also , the only thing that is concering is the special note on the bottom , is it illegal to drive with it on , can you be prosecuted ?????

Clio_Smart
Nice to have it just dont have it on when driving i know you might think oh ill turn it off etc when police are there the main reason is safety for yourself and fellow drivers.

I know some people have lunch in there car as there work is a tradesman and dont want to eat on a dirty buliding site and watch dvd's in there car plus listen music and they love it, depends will you watch it ?

I must of got it wrong, But i thought Ripspeed was Halfords own products?

Also it is illegal to have a screen in front of the driver. Unless its GPS/Rear View camera. So i have a switch box in my car to change all the screens to the rear view camera ;)

Last edited:
Also it is illegal to have a screen in front of the driver. Unless its GPS/Rear View camera. So i have a switch box in my car to change all the screens to the rear view camera ;)

Not entirely true.
I'm sure it's legal if you get it to turn off if the handbrake is off - you have to link it to the handbrake if I remember.