ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

any1 from midlands

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
any1 from midlands who has an exhaust fitted to their 182/172 please let me listen to it, im getting headaches looking at all the posts, please let me know if u have and hwo much etc, so i can decide on what to do?

come to the west mids meet which will b organised in the nxt couple of weeks , then take it from there buddy , :eek:

BMW 330D
riz said:
any1 from midlands who has an exhaust fitted to their 182/172 please let me listen to it, im getting headaches looking at all the posts, please let me know if u have and hwo much etc, so i can decide on what to do?
where abouts in the midlands are you mate?

Focus ST
Drop into Yozza's round the corner. He'll show you a few exhausts if ya know what I mean.....

R35 GTR
kullycliosport said:
come to the west mids meet which will b organised in the nxt couple of weeks , then take it from there buddy , :eek:

might not be as soon as we thought, the place we want to book doesnt have car parking after 5 on a sunday.

1.6 focus zetec....
Stainless steel pipes....strong brackets....make sure its straight and not bent....tailpipes are up to you but not to big if i was you....and loudness is up to you aswell

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
i just want a little more grunt to compliment engine not shattering rumble