ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any1 get kz3 then?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I went for the collectors edition with the extra online maps as I probes would of bought them anyway. Still downloading so haven't played it yet but looks awsome.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It's worth it for the visuals dude. Seems a very well made game unlike some FPS I could mention. And dedi servers online too.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Just picked up collectors edition. Can't wait to finish work. Love this game, liked the betas.
Only thing I'm not convinced with is the spawn system. I think they should have kept the grenades in and limited where you can use them.
Add us kev if your online later.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I think it is underrated, game said they hadn't sold many on release day. Agree, the jungle level is superb.
The brutal mele is amazing too.
I will be on mp tonight kev, got quite far on campaign last night too

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Got a massive head ache so won't be on tonight. What I did find was that I'm lost on the maps and I always seem surrounded by the enemy. It takes me loads of bullets to kill people yet I die off just a few. Maybe perks I don't have or something. But ya hardly get any ammo so I'm out after killing 3 people. Lol

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've had some really good games tonight. Got KD26-10 with 6 assists....:cool: I'll get my mate to send you a clan invite tomorow.
I have noticed some annoying things about it after i've played for a few hours:
Some of the maps are waaaay to big. It never used to bother me on KZ2 as you had the spawn grenades but with the set points now, it can be really hard to do some objectives. You should at least be ablt to spawn on squad leader/ members
The balancing of teams is a bit hit and miss. Me and a mate joined one earlier and it was 2v9! We got destroyed!

Some of the perks are good but you can only have one at a time. And the ammo is low when you spawn. I also prefered KZ2 when you could mix classes. Thats gone now and some of them might not work imo.
Plus some of the new guns are s**t. The suppressed weapons are quite poor imo. 3 burst rounds dont really work when you're surrounded!

Operations is good. Although when we played it it kept repeating the same map. No choice to switch unless you exit and find another one. It should just rotate the levels. I think there's only 3 or 4 atm anyway.

On a whole though, i like it. Not as much as i thought i would but it might grow on me and maybe guerilla will bring some updates to fix the little problems.

A SHED!
agreed with the above tbh, campaign is awesome. online has major flaws- cant switch factions to balance out, on operations w/o spawn grenades it is difficult to complete objectives and always seem to be surrounded by the enemy. too bias. Menu navigation is pap compared to kz2 and as said by zipzooka ive joined games and its been 1v9 etc stupid. It will take major fixes tbh and dont think guerilla will change that much. Shame really.

I love Lamp
Got this yesterday tis a class game, put it on the harder difficulty and seemed to due every 5 seconds but getting better now lol, I keep meleeing instead of zoom aiming though damn cod/bc2 controls lol

Can you not change control settings to match cod? Think its called alternate 2 ?

You also started with low ammo on kz2 but after a few ranks this doubles iirc

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah the contrlls are a bit all over the place. You only have 2 options and none are that great tbh. They should have the option to fully customise them. At first i kept zooming instead of melee or vice versa when i changed them.
Do like it though. They just need to do some updates.

A SHED!
updates to fix: the abilty to switch factions, have officiers in the clan so it doesnt require clan leader to be online to invite new members, rotation of bloody maps instead of playing the same map over and over again oh and SPAWN GRENADES!!! really annoying walking to action in such big levels.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
There's an option at the end of a game to vote for the next map. I was playing the same map over and over then realised. Maybe people arnt voting.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I think it's like square then there's about 6 maps to choose from. You'll notice now I've told you. Lol

I think that might be only if your not in a squad. When i had people in my squad/was in someone elses it just loaded up the next round without the option. I've seen it before when i was playng alone.

Just on the MAWL level on campaign. f**k me its hard!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I thought the forest was an amazing level. The bit where you had to go stealth was hard. Didn't manage to get the trophy for not alerting the higgs tho. Got spotted at the last bit.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
How's the online game guys?

Its good. There are a few bits that need ironing out though. The spawn system is flawed massively. For example, search and destroy is the other end of the map and it takes more than the 30 seconds countdown to get there from your base. You can't spawn on squad leader anymore and the tactical areas are too easy to control.

I do like it though

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It's very biased to the higher rank player aswell. When I started as an engineer I literally couldn't kill any1 then I changed to medic got a 3 kill streak and got quicker aiming which helps.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Cool, I played BF yesterday, forgot how good that game can be! 4 team deathmatch! Awesome!

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Really? Don't spoil it for me lol. Don't think I've got too much left.
What level you doing it at?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Really? Don't spoil it for me lol. Don't think I've got too much left.
What level you doing it at?

the 1 it stars you on. not easiest. its actually a terrible game online ruined by perks the only way to distinguish a player as the enemy is by a red name above there head, oh so i know what ill do ill create a perk so that turns green and say your team mates names. good 1. dont even get me started on the constantly invisible perk.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I think its good. The infiltrator is a good class for setting/disabling charges when yoy have the full setup and the cloak suit can be very useful especially if you're the assassination target. I'd.rather have that system over black ops tbh. I normally play as engineer but as I've 100% him I'll go for medic next. This games all about teamwork though, no point having 8 engineers on your team and nothing else. I'll be on tonight, I'll inviteyou to one of our matches.
Did you get the extra maps?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I think its good. The infiltrator is a good class for setting/disabling charges when yoy have the full setup and the cloak suit can be very useful especially if you're the assassination target. I'd.rather have that system over black ops tbh. I normally play as engineer but as I've 100% him I'll go for medic next. This games all about teamwork though, no point having 8 engineers on your team and nothing else. I'll be on tonight, I'll inviteyou to one of our matches.
Did you get the extra maps?

yeah got them. no1 else does so havent got to play them. i would actually go as far as saying i really dislike online, seems alot of lag aswell.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
The server will be down from 4 pm uk time for up to 12 hours. I hope they are fixing some of the issues.
Well have to finish campaign tonight and go back to mp tomorrow.

Evo 8 MR
I'm surprised Roy hasn't commented on this.

I've not bought it simply because FPS doesn't work on consoles for me.

I did try the demo but it's just not the same. Feels so alienated.

Fabia VRS
just completed this, well a few hours ago was really impressed with the story propper killzone action with the zero G etc

Online is still good, got hold of a sniper and started picking people off like i did in no.2

i have to say i do prefere the bigger more open maps of 2, but thats just me

Ph1 172
anyone know where the cheapest place to buy this from? not internet based shops if possible as i wanna get it tomorrow morning. Been watching the game paly on you tube and looks epic!!

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
gamestation, although local to me theres a small time game shop that i bought mine from and it was £36.99 and gamestation is £37, ASDA is £40.97