ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Any1 got/had turtle beach px21 headset?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Basically I'm after a better headset but not silly money and saw these have quite good reviews. So are they any good or are there better ones at same price. Circa 50 quid

Clio 1.2 16v
Fish has got them and tbh the only difference is its got a frequency control, the sound quality is pretty much the same.

Not sure if he broke them though, Liams recently bought some

Fiesta ST-2
Mine are fucked tbh I snapped one ear off and the barrat makes it go crackly sometimes lol. Had em for over 2 years though.

Clio 1.2 16v
Mine are fucked tbh I snapped one ear off and the barrat makes it go crackly sometimes lol. Had em for over 2 years though.

FLOL just in the left ear by any chance? mine does that but only on superdeafcanthearyoucosmyvolumeismaxedout mode (comes as an added axtra)

Fiesta ST-2
Yeah left ear, in fact I thought the left ear had gone completely yesterday was constant crackling interference, but went ok after a minute.

Clio 1.2 16v
they updated the p21 to px21 so sound wont be as good, read some reviews about them stopping in one ear also

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Well it's gonna be a birthday present from my bro so he can get me the bloody px21's. Lol couldn't find x1's for sale just reviews.

Clio 1.2 16v
when said day? soon hopefully! you'll get a nuke as soon as you get them, pointless having them on for black ops though mw2 was made for headsets

Bus w**ker
I've got the DX11s, as I wanted 7.1 surround. Were about £80 IIRC and they're f**king mint, the surround sound is awesome and I can (if I ever use the thing again) use them on my PS3 and 360...or PC if I was feeling really nerdy. Worth every penny.

Mito Sportiva 135
Headsets in general though reall do make you play better - my new TV won't work with my X31s though, willing to sell them for £50 or sensible offers if anyone is interested? PM me if so as they are really great but just sitting in my drawer at home right now :(

Astra SRI/ Hornet
So think I've got it down to 2 headsets now. So px21's or x11's(they say for xbox but I'm sure they work on ps3) so which should I get?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
From US there 130 quid plus shipping or 155 from over here. They work with iPods aswell which I use alot and look alot more stylish than the other headsets. All reviews say there a real quality item and the latest upto date tech.

Mk2 ph1 clio
I've had the PX21's and still have a set *looks at his desk* .... but I now own a nice set of Tritton AX720's which are epic.

They come with an amp, full 5.1 surround sound and look cool as f**k! Used them for the first time on battlefield bad company two: Vietnam ... nearly shat my pants when a tank fired right next to me.. the bass on it is unreal!

In MW2 you can really pin point footsteps after a few games of getting used to it.

I would still recommend the PX21's cause they have served me well for 10 months and i would still be using them if i hadnt have got these or my birthday!