ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody fancy it ?

182cup & 172 racecar
http://cars.aol.co.uk/2013/01/02/a-2012-ferrari-458-supercar-for-89k/

media-1.jpg

media-2.jpg

£8K might get you a windscreen, some scrap metal and a few pipes lol! Where's the rest of the list.

330i. E30 Touring.
£8K might get you a windscreen, some scrap metal and a few pipes lol! Where's the rest of the list.

Windscreen is £1963.
Steering wheel airbag is £904.
Front crash structures are £1450 a side.
Front bumper is £4.5k
Front splitter is £1k.
Headlamps are £2.2k a side.
Front wheel arch liners are £400 a side

All at current Ferrari RRP's!

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Interesting.

The damage isnt actually major judging by the pics, core part of the shell looks in tact etc.

Would be ok it you planned on keeping it a long time I guess, but the resale value of it on the register is going to be hammered I would think, so probably not good to buy and try and make a profit on.

Lionel Richie
my lot will probably buy that adn fix it (largest driving experience place in uk)

edit - its snapped the chassis leg, good luck fixing that!

Windscreen is £1963.
Steering wheel airbag is £904.
Front crash structures are £1450 a side.
Front bumper is £4.5k
Front splitter is £1k.
Headlamps are £2.2k a side.
Front wheel arch liners are £400 a side

All at current Ferrari RRP's!

And all plus vat

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
The 8K the dealer mentioned was based on secondhand values not new to be fair.

But obviously if the dealer themself actually believe it was as simple as they are making it sound they would do it themselves, lol

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
The question is, would the parts be worth more than £89k if it's broken?

Last edited:

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Buy it. Put the engine into a mini pickup or something different, then you have one awesome sleeper!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Expensive way to get a decent engine. I'd sooner have an ls1 and the change personally.

Valid point but if money was a no brainer and you had time on your hands then, it would be great. But we can all dream lol!

Maybe consider it for your Nova ? ;)

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
My pockets are too shallow.

I do love Revvy v8engines though, really enjoyed driving around in porkies f430 when he forced me to have a go when we were over at the ring.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
I bet 200.1 mph has already offered him £35 CASH (GENUINE BUYER ) for it :D

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Erh why's it not been repaired by the insurance. Doesn't look enough to actually write it off even at Ferrari parts and labour.

S4 Avant
I bet 200.1 mph has already offered him £35 CASH (GENUINE BUYER ) for it :D

Don't be daft. It's not worth £35, I'll give you £20. Cash waiting, send me your paypal address. Best offer you're going to get. I'm a c*nt. iirc.

Clio 172
These ads make me laugh, if its that easy to fix it the seller would have done it himself. Clearly more too it then is being mentioned.

Lionel Richie
Erh why's it not been repaired by the insurance. Doesn't look enough to actually write it off even at Ferrari parts and labour.

it happens a lot with top end cars, not entirley sure why but i know of a C63 AMG that was crashed and sold damaged repairable (un declared, should've been a cat D or even C) because the person driving it was pissed, car was fixed and sold on as a straight car

george 172,205,metro
there is always buyers for top end cars as once they are exported the history can dissapear
and in fairness if it wasnt for the chassis part its not actually that bad

Mork of Ork

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Passat R-Line
I guess when Rowan Atkinson has his Mclaren F1 repaired after this that should be doable with enough cash.
Rowan-Atkinson-McLaren-F1-crash.png