ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anybody got clio with 18 s on

would it be a major job to fit 18s on a clio 1.2 dynamique??

if anybody has pics... post them up.. thanx

Mk1 16v

i have 18s on mine.

No problem at all with standard bumpers on. just gte rid of a bit of lining. -40mm is no problem either.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Smart as fuk! my taste changed alot last yr too, its funny how STD parts can look so much nicer...

Mk1 16v

not at all on standard bumbers. but catches slightly with my kit on. only on complete full lock. and ive had -40mm on an no probs either.

Mk1 16v

lol. i seen the light a long time ago. just now have the time and money to get it done.

172 bumper or standard dynamique hmmmmm

ST

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 13 September 2005

Smart as fuk! my taste changed alot last yr too, its funny how STD parts can look so much nicer...
You knowsit girlfriend....

1.6 focus zetec....

that pic big enuff.....mint wheels, thought 18s would have rubbed a bit! Personally id rather have 16s or 17s and slam it...jst my opinion though

Kiza

Quote: Originally posted by kiza1986 on 13 September 2005

that pic big enuff.....mint wheels, thought 18s would have rubbed a bit! Personally id rather have 16s or 17s and slam it...jst my opinion though

Kiza
No....

Lowered on Koni adjustables and Apex springs.

V6

u can get 18s with 60mm drop on clio no problems i n few peeple with mk2 that have had no problems with doing it to theres i past <SCRIPT language=javascript>

also ive treid 19s on my clio qith 40mm drop my mate was selling sum 19s ages ago but decide against it once put em on way to big lol

[Edited by Clio R on 13 September 2005 at 9:55pm]

"Navy" N17 TWO

Clio_Styling has 18s on his car - lowered 60mm too

His bodykit is built to suit the 18s so he has no problems IIRC

Its a nice car - Ill get some pics of his up soon - if Sean doesnt beat me to it :p