ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody have a contact mail for Gmail?

LY 182
I swear Google's system for lost passwords is bloody useless.

Does anybody know of a contact email for the Gmail department?

I tried their stupid form and they said I failed the security test. Which is annoying as hell because I can still access my mail via iPhone and the mail client on my Mac. It would just be a huge help to know the password for using it with other clients.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Surely in your Keychain on OS X you can access the password ?

If you've forgotten your password AND failed your own security questions, you're not helping yourself much tho :eek: !

LY 182
Surely in your Keychain on OS X you can access the password ?

If you've forgotten your password AND failed your own security questions, you're not helping yourself much tho :eek: !

Can you explain the first statement more? Sorry to sound stupid I've not checked and just assumed the password would be blanked out for security / encryption or whatever.

As for the second point, I agree. However I had a totally random 20 digit password created via 1password and had a massive fail and forgot my 1password master password flol. So when they ask your most recent password I haven't got a scooby!

LY 182
On further thought I doubt it will be in the keychain due to me using 1password but I'll still have a look when I get home.

Definitely spamming my own thread lol.

Honda. Tesla Someday
I also wouldnt mind knowing the answer to this question for future reference!! LOL