ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone 21 and under insured on a v6?

Trophy #473
ummm no, but theres a lad in my town thats 19 and drives a ph1 V6, but im sure mummy and daddy pay it... sorry just makes me angry.

Turbos.
Did you put it's market at value at 50p?

The V6 is a group 20 car isn't it? You just can't get insured on a group 20 car below 21, i've tried. Even Wayne Rooney couldn't!

RB 200 Cup!
1600 quid!! sounds well cheap - you sure you put in the details correctly?

insurance is a con - as far as im concerned if you have the cash why cant you drive any car? i mean if i won the lottery and wanted to drive a brand new lambo id have a load of trouble trying to get insured!

Turbos.
Well think about it, even if you pay £10k to get insured and there is a 50% chance of you crashing it they'd rather not take the risk of spending £160k.

The problem with cars like the V6 where things are bespoke is the repair costs, bumpers and shiznit cost thousands.

I know Tom Hartley Jnr had to take his driving test in a Ferrari 360 in a special deal so he could use it. Think he was 18 or 19.

Ford Mustang 5.0
We have got a few 21 year olds insured with us on V6's. Prices start at about £1600 for that age driver.

Best Regards
Neil
Greenlight Insurance

BMW Z4 3.0i
cliobuyer said:

The V6 is a group 20 car isn't it? You just can't get insured on a group 20 car below 21, i've tried. Even Wayne Rooney couldn't!

Footballers are considered by car insurance companies as high risk and so have to pay higher premiums than the rest of us no matter what they drive.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
cliobuyer said:

... with average insurance companies, anythings possible for the right amount of cash

182 with cup packs
when i looked into getting a v6, elephant said... 21, 0 no claims, 3 points speeding, 3 accidents, fully comp £2400