ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone close to Folkestone, Kent, able to bypass my Airbag lights?

LawrenceR

ClioSport Club Member
Hi all,

Since I have owned the car I have had intermittent problems with 'Drivers Front Seat Position Sensor', for it's first MOT, I think the light was having a day 'off', the last MOT i put tape over the light....since then I have since removed the passenger airbag and used resistors to clear this fault, but I am now getting a 'trigger line incoherence' message on my reader also.

I would like to just get the problem resolved once and for all. I have no driver airbag, no passenger airbag, no seat airbags and no pre-tensioners....is anyone able to come to me and plug in a Clip, and just bypass the whole airbag module, or just stop it searching for the above?

I'm happy to pay, I'm not looking for it to be done on the cheap, I just want to get back in the car and drive it......

I look forward to hearing from anyone who can help, or offer advice. Unfortunately time is not on my side, and I am miles away from the car overseas working at the moment, so cannot try to fiddle with it, and try this and that.....

Thanks,
Lawrence.