ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone downloading Windows 7 Beta tomorrow? Legally!

I wouldn't mind giving this a shot on TheBeast3, but considering it's soley a games machine, I figure there could be lots of driver issues that would prove more trouble than it's worth. I'll probably wait a while TBH.

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I would like to try it very much, as I never changed to Vista and stuck with the 'beast' XP. Where can I download it? !

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I wouldn't mind giving this a shot on TheBeast3, but considering it's soley a games machine, I figure there could be lots of driver issues that would prove more trouble than it's worth. I'll probably wait a while TBH.

Might be OK mate:

"Build 7000, which has been widely leaked online, seems fully usable and feels faster than Windows Vista on the same hardware. I installed it on a virtual machine and on two laptops, a two-year old Toshiba Portege and a more recent Dell XPS M1330 loaned by Microsoft for the purpose, and had few issues."

LY 182
Tell me about it, what's the betting they put it up at 11:59pm!

There should also be a tab coming up here for Windows 7.

thought it may have been on my select pages but it isnt :(

i need it before 12:30 as i go home then and want to play with it on a works machine

SLK 350
Released 7PM GMT, apparently only 2.5 million activation keys so unless you get one it'll be a standard 30 days.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
hmm seems similar to vista for me, but then i never had a problem wtih vista anyway

Not a Clio
Not even worth trying that link tbh. Way too much traffic. I suspect only the really determined will get a key for it or even be able to download it. I got as far as filling out the form and that took forever.

Not a Clio
Well I've filled in the form about 5 times now. Just end up with an error and then wait an age to redo the form.