ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone downloading Windows 7 Beta tomorrow? Legally!

Not a Clio
Were you refreshing the page that says "The site is currently experiencing technical difficulties, please check back in the next business day." ?

Tappd'd RS
Congrats :)

I sent the missus out to get some blank DVDs !

Now - must get to that Curry!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I cant even download it now, ive just got back after my film and I go onto the windows 7 site and I just says 'Windows 7 coming soon !' ?!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I have the .iso file now for the 32bit , am I right in thinking I must burn it to a disk before I can open/run it ?

172//Crap Micra//Bus
Yes, You'll need to burn it as an image. However, if you have something like PowerISO, you could possibly open it, extract the files and run it. BUT, I'm not 100% if that would actually work.

Cheers for the link btw... seems to be working well ;)

Scirocco GT 2.0
Oh dear, typical MS lol

Indeed lol!

How :eek:.. Maybe they thought no-one would bother downloading it :rolleyes: That's after they told everyone to at a number of conferences of course. lol

Still looking for a key solution.. going to install it anyway on a Virtual PC.. iirc I have 30 days until it throws a wobbla. We may get a beta sent through at work anyway for us to install/test through our licensing contract. We did with Vista.

R26
Indeed lol!

How :eek:.. Maybe they thought no-one would bother downloading it :rolleyes: That's after they told everyone to at a number of conferences of course. lol

Still looking for a key solution.. going to install it anyway on a Virtual PC.. iirc I have 30 days until it throws a wobbla. We may get a beta sent through at work anyway for us to install/test through our licensing contract. We did with Vista.

Haha yea tell the world then put 5 servers online to cope with it!

I will only be trying it on a virtual PC, its hard enough getting Vista64 loaded on my machine so 30 days will be fine

Not a Clio
Well I've got one problem so far. It installed fine but no longer recognises my DVD drive. Says there's a problem.

Edit: Fixed, it was a registry issue.

Scirocco GT 2.0
Installed.. quite impress so far, some things I have come across i've immediately thought were brilliant changes. Like Screen Resolution just a couple of clicks away on the Desktop instead of via Personalize > Display Settings for instance.

Just got to connect it to the network and t'internet now