ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone downloading Windows 7 Beta tomorrow? Legally!

DMS

A thirsty 172
Yes it would if the CD / DVD is bootable.
If the optical drive is before your hard disk in the boot order, you'll be able to boot from the recovery disk and re-install.

Skoda Fabia Vrs 180b
I took the plunge and installed it. Loving it so far, seems smooth and reliable. Gone from a 32bit vista to 64bit 7 and seems very fast. cant see me going back to vista now

DMS

A thirsty 172
I took the plunge and installed it. Loving it so far, seems smooth and reliable. Gone from a 32bit vista to 64bit 7 and seems very fast. cant see me going back to vista now

I can. In 180 days when the RC time limit expires.

That is unless someone cracks it. Dunno if it's been done yet?

ValverInBits
Hai

I've got a coupla questions with regards to 64BIT the RC install

Does:
iTunes vista 64bit work?
MSN live work?
Firefox work?
Spotify work?
Anyone had any issues with common bits of software?

ta

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Just downloaded and installed the RC 64bit build 7100 and after spending nearlly 5 years with XP Professional & dipped in and out with Vista. It runs pretty well with my system (Quad Core AMD 9950, 8800GTX & 3GB Ram) and its a nice change coming from XP.

I haven't read the last 15 pages, but the Beta expires on the August 1st 2009 (or rather starts to shut down every 2 hours). Where as the RC expires March 1st 2010 (again shut down every 2 hours).