sargey Car Astra CDTI SRI Dec 16, 2008 #1 +91 9856923605? I have had 6 today. +91 is the country code for India. I'm presuming they are trying to get me to ring them back. It's getting very f**king annoying now! Anyone else?
+91 9856923605? I have had 6 today. +91 is the country code for India. I'm presuming they are trying to get me to ring them back. It's getting very f**king annoying now! Anyone else?
R Revels Dec 16, 2008 #2 lol, thats the CS Admin number. Nothing to do with India :s PM Tom as he was the one making the calls.
lol, thats the CS Admin number. Nothing to do with India :s PM Tom as he was the one making the calls.
Tom ClioSport Club Member Car i3 Dec 16, 2008 #3 Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddd Eveninggggg Madddaaaamm
D Dafthead ClioSport Club Member Car Q8 E-Tron Dec 16, 2008 #4 When they ring you, they'll say their name is Neil, or Jeremy too Say, "Hi, I'm Ranjit"