ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else had this problem ...

Maz

LY 200
2 weeks ago my wheel arch on pas side fell out, then on Monday my splitter fell off and then today my driver side wheel arch fell out :mad: :S

My car is a October 2004 car and I dread to think what the hell is going to fall out/off next .. the engine maybe :clown: lol

No point even speaking to reno about this as they will just say "bla bla bla NO" lol

£30 each for wheel arches and £120 for a splitter so all in all £180 :banghead:

*cries* :dapprove: lol

Focus ST
OOOoooooo!!!!! :dead:

Sounds like a bit of a headache comin your way. :S

Sorry never heard anything like that.

Either way good luck.....

182 Full Fat
The splitters arent exactly secured that well by Renault anyway. is there no way you can drill new holes in the splitter to secure it? Or is it all mashed up?

Maz

LY 200
Loony .. front liners yeah, no they wern't messed with when coilovers were fitted :)

Nelson .. splitter is in bits on side of road somewhere .. lol

Clio 172 mk2
That's not good.

I think I'll take my bumper off the car to fit the splitter using small allen head bolts with washers.

Tangoed Works
The day I picked up my 182 I was having a little rinse with a boxster. The drivers side flew off at about 110 and a bit later the passenger one went later on that day. It was only the parts behind the bumper that went though. Need to get some more sorted!

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
my liners fell out once doing about 80 on the motorway heard this scraping and thought s**t what is that, pulled over and saw the liner melted away from being dragged along the road, just cut the fecker off and left it like that