ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone else on ere have a 5 door clio

1.4 16v Privilege 53reg
as above. i av a 5 door clio and am not sure wot it will look like with 16" alloys and lowered 40mm

if anyone has any 5 door mod'd pics, that would be great

cheers

Lots of Alfas
I had one, lowered 40mm on apex springs and spax shocks, with 16" Turninies.

Image0052.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

clio mk2 p1 1.4 16v
i have 5 door . started a thread about it a little while back. im going to lower and put alloys on it probs upgrade the sound system and i wouldnt really go any further than that as we are a rare breed (5door owners) elites i like to call us and when push comes to shove just get a better car with the money you save on mods for this 1 :)

thats what im doing any ways, buh defo get alloys and that way you can swap them to the "better" car later on

1.4 16v Privilege 53reg
i have 5 door . started a thread about it a little while back. im going to lower and put alloys on it probs upgrade the sound system and i wouldnt really go any further than that as we are a rare breed (5door owners) elites i like to call us and when push comes to shove just get a better car with the money you save on mods for this 1 :)

thats what im doing any ways, buh defo get alloys and that way you can swap them to the "better" car later on

yup thats all i'm doin, lowerin n puttin alloys on! i did av a sub in boot but i couldnt get any of my work stuff in so i've taken it out, just need to save up 600 notes for the wheels i want

cheers for the pics as well mate