ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone fancy a ride out next sunday?

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Anyone got an idea on a meeting point ? Most NE meets usually consist of meeting at durham services but i dont know.

Sam!

E85 3.0i
yer mate think ya right, so how about durham services at about 11ish that ok for every1?

I'm nearer where we're headed than Durham services, what direction are you guys heading? If you're going up the A1 and across the A69, there's a pub once you take the A68 road towards Edinburgh or there's the huge layby's along the side of the A69

E92 M3
I'm nearer where we're headed than Durham services, what direction are you guys heading? If you're going up the A1 and across the A69, there's a pub once you take the A68 road towards Edinburgh or there's the huge layby's along the side of the A69

am not sure on the area mate never been up before, if i was you i would just meet us at durham services, i am coming from stanley

E85 3.0i
Pics will be in media section in next few mins. When you caught up with me Scott, that's literally 5 mins from my house

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I didnt realise the clocks went forward last night, ends up getting home at 6am from work, just aswell I didn't make this, I would've been absolutely left down there lol, getting lost at high force? No thanks lol

Diesel Barge
Was a good day out, i was with Bonxy btw ;) I'll get him to upload the pics he took aswell.

I'm just sorting the videos out, need to edit them a bit, there a bit long and boring atm! I'll pm them to you's (Tommy_C and Scott1205).

E92 M3
i was telling sam before i cant wait to see the videos, wish i had it on the high force road, would of seen sams back end twitch would ov been a good shot that