ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone from.....

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Ill def make it, early evening would be best so I can make it back in time for a drink round town but its not that important so whatever time is best with everyone else!

Coming from Chesterfield.

craiga@freeuk.com

What time are we all thinking of 5/6pm-ish or later?

Adams2K - Ill meet you in the doughnut then?

E-mail: mattp@dsl.pipex.com

Matt

How about 6:30pm at the pub. Should give enough time for the Chesterfield contingent and Madman to get there.

Craggy - happy to meet you at the station again.

Tim - you still coming?

Rhys

Fine by me! 6.30 it is then...

Adams2K - any idea what time we should meet up to get there for 6.30-ish? I really dont know the area so havent a clue!

Cheers,

Matt

Oooops lost track of this thread! Luckily you have arranged it at a time I can get

6:30pm at the Ladybower Inn?? This Saturday (10th)? Ill be there, but I maybe a little late as I have to eat tea (Im still a growing lad! LOL).

How many we got coming so far? Ill try and get a couple more.

Matt - its not that far from Chesterfield. Even on the country roads I cant see it taking more than 30 mins. Maybe give yourself 45 to get yourself lost a bit...!

Tim - Want to meet me and Craggy down at the railway station and drive there in a mini-convoy of...erm...three?!

Rhys

Rhys, I would join you at the train station, but Id not be able to say 100% what time Id be able to get, so Id probably end up letting you two down.

Best if I meet you up there probably. Ladybower Inn car park for definate is it?

mk2 172

hi guys, still up for it?, ive just had some motor trouble, just tried conkin out on me twice when it was cold, there was zero power for a few seconds each time, stopped after that, anyone know what it might be?

craggy

Hi,
Do any of you guys go to the Anchor or Peacock pubs at Oakerthorpe (nr Ambergate) on a Thursday night?

Its absolutly packed on warm sunny nights (once a year then )Loads of bikes pulling wheelies and burnouts and lots of nice cars; Ferraris, evos etc. (a few muppets as well unfortunatly).

Was there a couple of weeks ago and saw a mk1 exclusive with different wheels, anyone from here?

Stu.

Adams_2k - I got your e-mail but its on my other hard disk which has just gone down, so Im missing your mobile etc. Would you be able to just send it again and Ill pick it up on this computer? Sorry about the hassle!

I got the gist of the mail though - Ill definitely be there on Saturday at 5.30/5.45pm in the doughnut - my car is X**CDT and its a Mk1 172 in Titanium Silver. Oh, and I look about 17 too, so you shouldnt miss me!

Matt

mk2 172

hey boys, just ordered some group n discs, rally pads, braided hoses and dot 5.1 fluid at mucho expense for my current financial situation, but i had a horrible feeling another crash was gonna happen if i didnt do owt about my failed brakes!. hopefully they will be on and run in for saturday, shame my car seems to wanna cut out when its cold tho

laters

craggy

Bad News boys. Cant make it

Im been forced to goto Blackpool.

I will be there on the next meetup I promise....

evo x rs

Stu I go to Oakerthorpe now and again, only live 5 mins from there at Shirland.
Also saw the mk1 exclusive with different wheels.

Right whens this meet take place and whos going.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

As far as I know its at 6.30 at the Ladybower pub next to the lady bower reservoir (believe it or not). And the following people are coming (I think):

Me
forest172
Craggy
matt4478
rt172
madman81

And anyone else who fancies it?

Adams2k - yup, spot on. See you all there!

Craggy - Ill drop you a mail later today saying what time to meet up,

Rhys

clio williams, Ph1 172

Im from nr sheffield. Im away at the moment but if theres any meets after sept20th let me know. Im Paul Marshall from the gallery. Clio 16V Blue.
E mail me on- paulmarshall5@hotmail.com
Cheerz

Im from Dronfield and Id would have come but the football league starts tomorrow so Ill be there (And probibly rat arsed by 6:30)
Maybe another time???

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

yeah thats it mate. Post here if you want to meet in the doughnut so we dont leave without ya. Otherwise ill see you there!!

Cheers

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

no idea why i posted after you and it decided to go above your post?!?!?!?! bizzare!

Cooper S Boy, come along mate!

Cooper-S - I take it you can find your own way out there! If not, leave your mail address and well arrange to meet you at the station.

Rhys

Only prob is I dont have my car yet so if I come I will either turn up in my birds 1.2 ltr clio or VW Passat 1.9TDI LOL!!! Might have a run out though. Sounds like it should be good.
Cheers lads.

mk2 172

bring urself along csb!, most of us are meeting for the first time anyways so its better now than never so every1 knows eachother, when you get the S we can do it again and do some tests too.

ps rhys, what time am i meeting you then? 18:00 or 18:30 at station?

craggy