ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone getting a Clio 4?

those wheels look like they should be on a posh shopping trolley, the 17s look better. This is similar to the car that we ordered, and I think it looks pretty nice (-except the wheels!)

We ordered one for my wife couple of weeks ago. Dynamique S Medianav, 0.9TCe in white with tinted windows, interior and exterior blue gloss colour pack (I wanted red or black colour pack, but I was told it wasn't my car).

We sold my wife's last car in November last year so we needed it asap and had to do without the glass sunroof and R-Link which is a shame. Can't believe the extra wait time on them.

However, we did get a massive discount, I was very surprised. Had expected to get maybe a couple of hundred off at most.

The car itself is easily as good as the Fiesta in my opinion (new facelifted Titanium X was the other car my wife had narrowed it down to) but the Fiesta seemed a bit 'last year's model' after driving the Clio. We have two kids, so the fact it is safest car in it's class (even only fractionally safer than a Fiesta) is reassuring. It's also fairly roomy with a decent boot which swallows the buggy easily.

Delivery is due Mid April.

Don't really understand the engine lineup. "Eco TCE" and "Eco DCI" engines seem pointless compared to the "Eco2" versions of each which have same power/torque output but better economy, lower emissions and are nigh-on the same price?

Clio 4 is getting good reviews.

If you go for 'Eco' it's actually cheaper then the equivalent normal model, but you get horrible little wheels with low rolling resistance tyres. No thanks, I'd rather pay the £20/yr road tax and have 17's!