ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone go Cannock on regular basis?

by the sounds of it its either a meet/cruise kinda thing as its at maccies on sunday nights ;)
So yes, more than likely wrong section.

Clio 182 cup'd
Loads of people probably do, but I doubt they will admit it. To be honest, I thought sitting on MCD'S carpark at night went out of fashion in 2001?

RS 182 CUP
i admit i like to have a blast with the boy racers now n then, its what my cups built for

RS 182 CUP
i dont always go to maccies, just got a FEW NEW FRIENDS WHO GO DOWN THERE N I POPPED DOWN there once n it was rammed with decent cars. i used to live over dudley way, u know the buffery road?

RS 182 CUP
you name it its there, very nice orange mk1 golf gti is one of my favourites i spotted, totally standard and still playing with saxslows! i used to go boy racing years ago up werry hill, when narrowboat way used to be open