ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone gone from Pipercross Viper back to standard?

Clio 172 Cup
Notice any difference?

Bought the car with the Vip and not sure if it's making any difference at all..

Not set up particularly well either.. the CAF is pointing at the Vip rather than being connected and isn't getting much air.

Loose the viper it will almost certainly be loosing you power.

Standard box, panel filter, remove acoustic valve.

Golf GTD Mk7
standard or v6 airbox mate. don't bother with the expensive stuff on the market. Make no difference on the clios

RS 172 cup
i also have a viper induction kit, i have removed the acoustic valve and placed the caf where the acoustic valve was, if i was to go back to standard with a itg panel filter would i use all the original/standard air feed pipes? i know 1 of them connects to the acoustic valve and has a connection on the end to do so, how would i go about this??

'Berg Sold, Cupra-R
I bought mine with one on, enjoyed it for a few days then changed to standard box with ITG panel and acoustic valve removed. Car runs alot better in my opinion.....

Last edited:
  RS 172 cup
when you replace the viper with the existing airbox + ITG Filter do you use the original air feed pipes??

RS 172 cup
using all the standard air intake pipes from the standard airbox?? theres 2 coming from the airbox to the acoustic valve

monaco 172
using all the standard air intake pipes from the standard airbox?? theres 2 coming from the airbox to the acoustic valve

theres 1 feed from the box to valve, and then 1 feed from box to infront of the battery bay. Thats all you need.

Acoustic valve is some pointless valve at the end of one of the cafs to reduce the noise below a certain rpm.