ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone good with Vauxhalls?

clio williams, Ph1 172
My corsa Gsi will not pass the emissions test on low idle no matter what.
on fast idle emissions are fine, but as soon as revs drop emissions are sky high.

Anyone know what this could be? have had a new lambda fitted and cat and still gettin this problem

its a pre ecotex c16xe engine. the car drives fine but it was showing a code 44. Mixture too lean.

Fooking me off big time! is sold but need to get 12 month test on it!

RenaultSport clio 182 mk2
where abouts do you live paul cos i've got a mate who used to work for vauxhall as head of diagnostics and he's now set up by himself. I can almost guarantee he would be able to sort it cos he's s**t hot!

clio williams, Ph1 172
air mass meters fine matey. has been tested.
is defo a lambda related problem. I did have a short which killed the old lambda and the wires so far up. which have been replaced but wondering whether the ecu is damaged in anyway maybe. am based in sheffield fella, prob a bit far :(

clio williams, Ph1 172
no matey
found a leak in backbox but have fixed it.
changed coolent temp sensor and had all loom out to check and still same. fuckin car! lol