ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone got a 182 with over 200bhp.

ITB'd MK1
yep, problem being is people using different dynos etc etc

that car might do 200+ on "another" dyno, this is where the "problem" comes from

to be honest, sod the figures, if its quick its quick

the end!

Agree with that really

probably, although the Dyno Dynamics seem pretty bloody good!

Only down side is the trans/drivetrain losses really. They're very consistent when used properly, but they dont measure losses at all. Lot of pie in the sky loss figures out there

S2 106 GTI
I'm sorry matey, there is no way on god's earth that the following is possible. :(

I said it had other mods! the head was modifyed and had different cam's etc.... the car had been used on the same dyno when the work started off. When I first got the car off a good mate it made around the 180 mark,

When my mate 1st bought the car new he used another dyno which scoobys use (can't remember the name!) which made around 190ish so he stuck with the 1st one as he thought this was a 'realistic' figure. This was when he started modifying parts.

Since I got the car on 180 I have seen it climb to 197,

172 5HED
getting over 200bhp on bodies is childs play. Just take it to a Dastek or Dyno Dynamic RR and hey presto

LOL, true life!!:lolup:

Although I thought DD were meant to be accurate?? Lowest figures I have ever got have been on a DD dyno so I go with that!

F56 MINI Cooper S
haha just was unsure, obviously knew it was 2.0 16v but unsure about the turbo, the astra gsi mk4 was 2.0 turbo with only about 15 more bhp so was abit unsure, cheers anyway mate

Golf GTD Mk7
dyno's are all going to read different as said. the key really is to keep the variables to a minimum by having before and after runs when modding. Even if the first figure is high/low you'll still know what gains you have.

Unless everyone on her goes over to Paul on the same day with the same conditions and test they'll never get accurate comparison figures.

I've used two different rolling roads within a week of each other and the results were 15bhp different.

White Evo V
Mines running 251.9bhp with a Supercharger - £4k

Picture001.gif