ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone got a D900?

My sister has just got one and i've asked her to turn off the keypad tones but she says she can't do it.

I asked her why and she said it can't be done on her phone.

It's bloody annoying. Surely they can be turned off, anyone have one and know how to so I can do it before I smash it up.

Lou

ClioSport Club Member
  182 & 595
I aint got one but im pretty sure it will be same as any other samsung phone!!

Think its under tone settings somewhere, been about a yr since i had my samsung.

Steal it off her and go through all the settings lol

Alan said:
I roll with one....it rocks!!

'ya herre me'

So can the keypad tones be turned off?

Surely if you turned the volume down it would turn the volume down on the phone itself.

ST
All you have to do is press the key on the left hand side of the phone down the way till they go off.

M2 Competition
Yup, it wont turn the volume off mate, thats adjusted in settings.

Just the keypad ones from the side button.

You like it al? Am thinking of swapping for a k800?

ive got til friday to decide.

ST
Yeah love it mate, the k800i is too big, i had an N70 and it was rubbish, battery didnt last any time at all...the D900 does everthing that i need, it phones, texts n looks the part at the same time....

M135i
FV0962_judging_handy.jpg
http://www.ecliptic.ch/Stock/Detail/FV0962_judging_handy.jpg

Golf R
Alan said:
Mate if the GPRS logo is blue its off, if its red its on.

legend, i was just about to make a post fao of those with D900's to ask this very question but a quick search and i've found the answer to my question :approve:

whilst i'm on a roll, anyone got any idea on whether it's possiblt to change the way the menu's operate, finding them a bit confusing at the moment and has anyone got any themes other than the standard one that was come with the phone - it's very orange and black!

otherwise, very impressed with this phone

BMW F31
You can change the background to white instead of black.
The theme with big ben etc is the only i can find at the moment.
You can have the menu as a list rather than block too.
and as said you use the volume key to turn off tones when in the loud/normal profile
any problems go to www.gsmarena.com

;)

Golf R
clio 1.6 16v said:
You can change the background to white instead of black.
The theme with big ben etc is the only i can find at the moment.
You can have the menu as a list rather than block too.
and as said you use the volume key to turn off tones when in the loud/normal profile
any problems go to www.gsmarena.com

;)

cheers fella, i'd previously been using another website but had just found this one too on google, seems pretty informative

BMW F31
To get Keypad Tones active (not greyed out)

Settings
Display Settings
Dialling Display
Font Type
change font type from THEME to NORMAL and then SAVE

Keypad Tones are now active

1 thing i do like about the SE phones is the status screen display.

Tells you how much in a % the battery life you have left which i find far more useful than say the usual 4-5 block bars.

Dont know whether to get D900 or K800?

BMW F31
you can do that on the d900 too

type *#8999*8378#
then H/W test
then battery info
tells you how many volts it using and the temperature of the battery, the type of battery and the status (discharging or charging)
hope this kinda helps ;)