ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone got a powertec induction kit?

n/a
i purchased this for the meantime as i was going to buy a v6 airbox, god almighty am i dissapointed it sounds amazing but the actually feels like its lost 10bhp atleast!!!:mad::dapprove::dead:

anyone got any ideas on how to get it running better i.e bigger caf?

n/a
i still have it but love the sound! but not as much as i liked my car responding and picking up speed quicker

Insignia SRi
I had one of these and yeah it sounds good but performance wise its poo!!!

After speaking and having a few bits and bobs done by the JMS boys the best way to get the most out of an air box set up without spending £££sss on a maxogen or V6 air box is to slip a performance panel filter in the standard air box and take off the top CAF (the one that runs down by the battery) the gains are only minimal anyway but its better than an open filter, runs more smoother, it's a hell of a lot cheaper than a maxogen and you get the induction sound!!

RB 182 cup
just take the caf off the standard air box and leave them open. will make just as much noise for free lol

n/a
mmmh intresting,the powertec to be fair sounds awesome like a monster i was giving it some on a dual carriage way near my house, and 2 lads walking the other way where like:eek: wtf is that!?! lol :cool:(felt special) :eek: