ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone got any of these yet ....

ex Clio 172 owner :(

:sick:

Leave yer back lights alone ffs, lexus lights are crap, always have been, always will be and why do people need to make their back lights look tacky??

Subtle factory lights look much better.

(lol just imho)

[Edited by Chris1.4RT on 14 April 2005 at 5:04pm]

Fiesta Zetec S (for sale)

Quote: Originally posted by cutlercup on 14 April 2005

What dya reckon ?
I reckon they look poo TBH, would need to see em fitted but first impression is top grade poo.

Come on then you lot, tell me what mod i should make? as i reckon the clios look a bit too subtle TBH.

PS I have chrome lights on at the mo so all the anti lexus bravado does my ed in........come on WHAT MOD !!?? IM BORED !:devilish:

500bhp Scoob

Quote: Originally posted by cutlercup on 14 April 2005
FFS, I CANT GET ANYTHIN RIGHT WIV YOU LOT CAN I !

Do what you think looks nice, its your car... dont be sticking stuff on there just to please others.

Know i didnt spend the amount i did on my car just to please everyone, did it because i wanted it to look how I wanted.

they look gash, the only after market rear lights that look good on a clio are the black versions of those, and tehy only look good on black cars,

colourcode your ones but not to much just like a sprinkle

133/225/CLS AMG

Dont worry I have Lexus lights too so nuts to all the haters! LOL

I reckon the best LED style ones are actually the red ones. The silver ones just dont look quite as right. The red actually looks like they could be factory but a bit more special. Or maybe the black ones. :D

Thats just me though!