ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone Got the ToyoSport Exhaust system?

320d
For a cheap 182 exhaust the single backbox Scorpion system (SRN019) is a good system. I really like mine, fits well, sounds good and it's silent on cruise control on the motorway.

320d
Fred put on facebook before that they tried to fit one and it doesn't fit on the car. They shouldn't be selling them really.

320d
In fact I wonder if they're even aware that they're making a system that doesn't fit. Surely they must have trial fitted them before making a batch up.

Blk/Gold 182 FF
No trail prob means cheaper cost - Im looking to replace my Miltek system as its developing some welding holes and its loud on the motorway :| how much am i looking at for the scorpion?

BG V6, LY 182
I read nothing but bad reports on them, not fitting etc
And then the nail in the coffin was this post
I got a toyosport decat on auction a while back to go on with the 182 manifold, it was 2" diameter :dead:

From personal experience, I'd stay away - Don't think the manufacturers know the specifications of the car.

edit: some pic's - construction isn't too bad

Decided to hang on a few weeks then a RS192 came up on here, then got fitted today. Worth waiting and paying a little more tbh.

Edit* £299 fcuk that! there selling for £150 - 200 on auctions.

Lionel Richie
Yeah i drove to their premises yesterday, handed over £300 and went away with one of their 182 systems
533296_10150971805690744_540840743_13084902_2058997883_n.jpg

Quality wise its not actually half bad!

but alas they don't fit, the hangars would need modifying, all made in china, there must have been 15 chinese dudes in there boxing stuff up! Parcel force turned up and they filled a 7.5ton truck!

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
Same old chinese made crap I always got stuck with fitting on 200sx's as it was "cheap"

Never had a manifold, turbo elbow, downpipe of full exhaust that didn't hit the chassis, crack or just generally sit not even close.

Crap

04 Monaco Blue 172
for the astra coupe turbos and gsi's they are recommended as being good quality and fitments

i cant comment on the clio side of things, but for astras they were good

Ph2 172
Can't comment on clio fitment but I recently fitted one to a RX8. iirc quite popular on their forums. Looked nice & well made. was quite a struggle to fit as the hangers where slightly out. Managed to get it fitted and it sounds great.

clio 172 cup 2003
fitted a toyosport catback to my 172 cup fitted perfectly.seems to be good quality.not to loud but has a nice tone' paid £179