ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone had their car re-mapped?

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Looking for services that do it preferably in the west midlands but could someone just link me to somewhere :)

Tbh I wouldn't bother on a 1.2 as I highly doubt you would see any real gains in terms of performance, spend the money elsewhere or save it

Some of these should do the job

​:
ten8.jpg

Fiesta ST2 MP215
Serious LOL to this trolling, but on topic mine is 100% original even the zorst is still alive, but is a map any good? will i notice anything for the hundreds i spend? i'm upset at 120i's having me off the lights.

Renault Clio 172
just pull a ht lead off if ya want flames lol youd need to smash cat out though, or omex limiter fitted would make it flame too

Ph1 172 (titanium)
This guy is a pain in the arse. Every week he wants to turn this 1.2 of his into a rally car (just like his dads).
Just listen to everyone else mate. Save you money and drive sensibly for a few years! Then buy something worth fettling!