ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone Had This Happen

Renault clio 2005
Ok so My Clio Temperature gauge has started acting strange. It used to always stay around halfway 4 bars illuminated. Now It keeps dropping to 2 bars even when warm. Then It will go to 4 bars for a bit then back down too 2 bars. Car is running fine. Coolant level is fine. Not using any coolant. I am hoping This is nothing sinister. Has anyone else had this experience

Be very grateful for any replies. :)

RB Lutecia
Dont suppose youve changed the coolant on it recently have you and you may not of bled it up properley ?

182 Trophy #333
Either gonna a thermostat or a coolant temperature sensor, neither is expensive or particularly complicated!

I

idjack

I had this, changed the stat and no change, just unplugged the cables from the coolant sensor, gave a little spray to clean and plugged it back in and it's all good now :) not had a problem since!