ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone have a tunepoint?

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
Car  Clio 200 RS EDC
Do you use a pen drive/memory stick with it?

Just wondering if you have the same niggle I do, sometimes when you switch the car on it just decides not access the stick, I have to switch the headunit off then on again and its fine, just seems not to like the car being started.

Small niggle but annoying all the same - is it just mine?
 
**Bringing this thread back to life**

I have one and use it with my iPhone and iPods, each time I change the HU to the CD changer, it now decides to show a message: NO CD and then goes back to radio... It was working perfectly, just one morning fails to work! Anyone have this issue? Is it possible to update the FW on these?
 
Back
Top