ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone have this sat nav?

A number of clios
bin looking at this sat nav for a while but dont realy wanna buy one isf its rubbish so does anyone have one and does it work ok through the clio windscreen.

link

6/468 17poo
mate dont buy it, its dogg poo, slow as fcuk takes ages to locate streets and gps, get a tomtom 1 there are streets ahead!!!

Civic Vtec y0
beatjunkie said:
mate dont buy it, its dogg poo, slow as fcuk takes ages to locate streets and gps, get a tomtom 1 there are streets ahead!!!

Love it, lol

I've got a tom tom one and it seems to work behind any windscreen (clios inc) without an external ariel.

I'm pleased with my tom tom one. It's not over the top with loads of gay and never used fancy features. It does exactly what it should do.

6/468 17poo
tomtom 1s have the newer chipset in so that it should work on all windows and never require external areil, well thats what i tell customers at work....

they ask about the navsure, i look around for other customers if theres no one about ill say tbh its s**t!!then they buy tomtom, navesure feels like a cereal box!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
get garmin i3 then adaptor fron maplins for £15 , model inhere somewhere and it works perfect run it througfh to boot of car and get reception in 1 min

Work for Halfords. Navsure are sh1t. Most use the old medion software.

Get a tom tome 1 gb. £199.99. new gen software as cheap as a v1.

(Get it quick cos we cant keep em in stock! lol.)

PS only Hlfords have them in atm.

1998 BMW e46 323i
i've got a rubbishy old copilot gps blutooth unit. circa 1900, works well through the heat reflective windscreen

A number of clios
i no the tom tom is good just didn't realize it had come down in price so tom tom it is then lol

Just make sure you get the new Tom Tom GB and not the old one cos most places have the old one at 200 quid whereas we have the new one at that price.