ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone help me price my car up sensibly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  R35 GTR
It's a 182 turbo running on 3 cylinders due to no compression on cylinder 2. I cant be bothered to fix it, it only needs a head as it is definitely valve damage.

I wanted £8500 before it broke, just glad it never broke with a new owner, would have caused me loads of stress.:dapprove:

Anyway help me out, what could i get? All it needs is a new head.

Mondeo TDCI 130
Hard one pal! imo you would be better paying to have it fixed then sell it!!!

or put it on the bay!!

Jamie

ClioSport Club Member
Irrispective of the remedy work that needs doing I would never buy a car like that which isn't in full working order. I would see it as a car full of Gremlins. I also would value it accordingly.

R35 GTR
I never use it any more, more interested in my biking now. It has done about 80 miles in the last 2 months.

R35 GTR
Gutted! But its spares or repair basially??

yes, i can repair this myself, but really dont have the time. I commute 14 miles a day on bike and go to kungfu classes 4 nights a week. Last thing i want to do is come home to fix this.

Status
Not open for further replies.