ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone in corby that has a fault reader

deannaed18

ClioSport Club Member
  Artic 182
car is a 07 mk3 clio 1.4 16v

My engine managment light came on last night, I was sat still at a set of traffic lights when the revs started dipping below 1000rpm then the managment light started flashing, i turned the car off and back on and the light was out, so i pulled off and felt a lack of power and as soon as i had let off the throtle it was flashing again, and i noticed the exhaust started to pop very quietly.

anyone that would be able to sugest what the possible faults are, or even better plug in a fault reader that would give me a hint as to what it could be would be appreciated

thanks dean

deannaed18

ClioSport Club Member
  Artic 182
Got a fault reader plugged in, showed up as misfiire on cylinder 4 had a bit of a play with the plugs and they were fine, turned out to be one of the individual coils, hope this helps anyone that has the same problem and does a search and comes across this thread