ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone in kent fancy making a bit of money to fit RS interior?

1.4 dynamique (soon)
I live in kent & im looking to buy a 1.4 mk2 dynamique but i want the half leather seats, but ive not bought the car yet so im clueless, would anyone fancy giving me a hand for the day and ill stick a bit of money your way?

(obviously its got to be done properly and id want to see seats and doorcards you have done before :)

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
Do a search on here, as it is pretty straight forward. Just a few torx screws to undo.

Unless the funds are worth it of course....

Theres a distinct chance I'll be selling on my sport interior from my Mk2 DCI but am in need of taking someone else's interior (and a little cash my way).

If youre interested drop me a PM.

Mk3 1.4 Dynamique
Ah well as I'm ashford too just give me a shout if you want a hand, I can't prove I've done it before but it is very easy! Enough so that my front seats get removed when I clean the interior thoroughly lol :)

Ah well as I'm ashford too just give me a shout if you want a hand, I can't prove I've done it before but it is very easy! Enough so that my front seats get removed when I clean the interior thoroughly lol :)

I can top this.... Full strip and clean on a few clio's now!
Like mentioned, guides on here and common sense will get it done.