ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone in wales able to turn my airbag light off

Car  clio 172 phase 2
Fitted a aftermarket steering wheel , tried the resistors all sorts to try and turn it off , nothing . Anyone know where i canget this light turned off ? Ive read on here somthing about the renault clip machine can do it ?
 
Where in God's country are you? The resistors you need, are from Maplins & the code is M3R3.
I live in Shrewsbury, if close to you, I don't mind helping.
 
Im in south west wales mate , i used the right resistors mate . Still the same . Can you turn it off?
 
The only way I would be able to turn it off is to use the resistors, on my resistors, I bent the legs in half so the fit in the airbag plug was tighter, then wrapped the plug and resistor in electrical tape.

How many bands are on the resistor & what colour are they?
 
Back
Top