ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone interested in Black WOW Group Buy?

Megane
I am wanting to arrange this but dont have enough money to pay for membership here, is anyone interested in buying this, price will be roughly 16 pounds a bottle and will easily last a life time

Mito Sportiva 135
I'm after a more durable product for exterior plastic and vinyl, AG Bumper... doesn't last all that long. The Aerospace 303 stuff seems to be pretty good though.

Could be ok, heard a few people talking about this stuff. What I would ideally like is a 100% non-streaking product too, even with buffing after torrential rain there is often a littl bit of run-off which is really annoying.

Megane
Brand this was tested against 303 and lasted much longer, Anyone wanna chip in for my membership fee?? lol

As soon as i have membership I will get this going

106 GTi
Brazo demo'd me some on an X5 we did - looked good, not had a chance to crack open my own bottle yet though.

Megane
They say the secret with it is is that they put alot more silicon than companies like AG and Aerospace, that is why it lasts.

RB 182
Tried to get on the Detailing World GB for this but was too late so I will join this one if it goes ahead.

Mito Sportiva 135
Just oay the fiver and then save me some money lol!!

I will probably go for some, the AG just doesn't last long enough in my opinion - and hopefully should be suitable for wheel arches too.

Megane
Ok, The guy I have contacted wants me to buy all 50-100 and post each one myself and unfortunately i dont have the time to do this, whoever would like to arrange this and do it themselves please pm me, and I will pass on the details.

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
seems a bit expensive, might it be cheaper? its $24.somethin on that link. sorry for bein tight! lol
i'll be in tho.

Megane
It is 24 dollars but they dont do UK shipping, it might be cheaper yes. I cant commit to it, anyone who wants to run it let me know

Mito Sportiva 135
Not that bothered... I was only interested as you proposed the idea, I definitely don't have the time to arrange that at present I am afraid.

OK i will organise it with the distributor ,we need 50 names to proceed and i will post payment etc details later today :)

Mito Sportiva 135
David, how durable is this stuff though - be honest.

Had enough of official product websites, as apparently every single product is "the best there is" which clearly can't be true for more than one thing in each category!

At that money I would hope it is significantly better than other plastic dressings?

106 GTi
Ask Brazo mate he has done some real world testing. I will try and test a door strip or something on the 306 at the weekend - I was saving it for the 182.

Fiat Coupe 20vt
If it helps I'm getting 100 bottles in soon and would be happy to sort a better discount out for Cliosport peeps if people wanted to put their names on a list. As I'm packing boxes anyway I'd be happy to pack a few more.

I should have stock in about a week.

BMW M135i & E46 M3
If it helps I'm getting 100 bottles in soon and would be happy to sort a better discount out for Cliosport peeps if people wanted to put their names on a list. As I'm packing boxes anyway I'd be happy to pack a few more.

I should have stock in about a week.

i'd be interested!