ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know about this Clio in Fast Car?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Never buy the magazine but looked at the front cover in WHSmith's this morning... though it looked quite nice. Any more information on it!?

Fast-Car-Magazine-issue-341-05_zps26350350.jpg

That's the biggest image I could get from their website!

From Belgium - they aren't allowed to mod engines power wise so go different routes
i saw it at fcs last year as well as in PFC last month - amazing amount of detail - leather bay is properly crazy

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
f**k trying to keep that clean if he actually drives it.

Also, not aloud to mod the engine but he has an induction kit?:confused:

thats as far as it goes and thats pushing it - think they get away with an exhaust too but in theory nothing that would add power but guess they have to push things a little!

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I just like the fact it's a feature car and still has the original bodykit on :) I wonder what the colour is? Seats look like they could be awesome, if a little overkill.

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Rules on modifying are very different on the continent, a lad in france I knew who had a 2.0 nova had to keep refitting the original engine for the "MOT" style test over there!

Audi A5
Rules on modifying are very different on the continent, a lad in france I knew who had a 2.0 nova had to keep refitting the original engine for the "MOT" style test over there!

LOL, and theirs us whinging about put the cat back on our 182's.

Last edited:
  182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Hardly seems worth it, you would think he would take it off the road and use for track days?

Its a weekends work at most once you know what you are doing and have already got all the bits, so not as bad as it sounds, plus from what he was saying trackdays are harder to come by in france, plus I think he just likes the fact that people are REALLY surprised when they get beaten by a nova in their 172 or whatever, over here you wouldnt think too much of it if I came past you in a nova or corsa as you will no doubt have seen loads of other fast ones, but this way he gets to have a car people really dont expect and that he just really loves.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Second result using the search function:

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/show...-rs-172-from-belgium&highlight=Carbon+belgium

imo it's the best looking Sport ever! And regarding the modifying rules in Belgium, they aren't allowed to do anything unless it has an attest with it. If you have that attest needed for every specific modified part you'd still have to pay extra for every modification made.

Brilliant thanks! I searched Google but couldn't find any more information. Looks great, apart from the steering wheel, that's bloody awful lol.

That colour really is stunning in good light...

sepbro018018tonemapped.png

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
There has been a lot of work gone into this and it looks fantastic in person.
It's great because it's different.

Listerine & Poledo
facking hideous.

but, as Chip says, modification styles vary wildly. You wanna see how much effort can be poured into a '93 Proton Saloon to make it look…….

actually, some on here would probably take pointers from them