ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

anyone know anything about this car?

clio 172
i have a ph1 172 and am currently trying to see if anyone knows anything about it.
i have the original plate on it now which is x495 rec
it used to have a private plate on which was r5 tmh
the car has club stickers in so just trying to see if previous owner/s are on here

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Used to be owned by a "josh mcgraa", but presume you bought it from him?

"WHATS IT WORTH? Offers?
Hi I think it's time to sell my Renault Clio 172 phase 1...128857 miles 11months mot, 4 tyres have good tread buy there budget tyres and a spare wheel.
Just had the cambelt and dephaser done.
New front and rear brakes last year, also just had one new injector.
Fabia front splitter.
Aftermarket induction kit
Overall bodywork isn't the best but could be someones project. Would make an ideal track car for someone.
Seats are in ok condition and the steering wheel could do with a retrim.
Crack in front windscreen but passes mot
I brought this car to use during the winter whilst I garage the cup.
Folder full off all the paperwork

No idea what this is worth as there's not many for sale ? if need be I'll just store it so no silly offers ??
Cars located in Cornwall
For the rules £1500"

35346871_10214327105083793_1017233514812145664_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.jpg

535d / t5 caravelle
i have a ph1 172 and am currently trying to see if anyone knows anything about it.
i have the original plate on it now which is x495 rec
it used to have a private plate on which was r5 tmh
the car has club stickers in so just trying to see if previous owner/s are on here

My eyes!