ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know HS04 MKM? FF 2004 AB 182

Thank you for the heads up Danny, very much appreciated.

Was there a thread about this? (if you could link me for 100% picture proof that'd be great) Now that you mention it I do recall reading about an AB hitting a deer a week after the poor fella had a load of work done or something.

Last edited:
Had a search on that username, and some more general terms too, but no luc (Dan Page seems to have owned an RB). Thanks for the hint though.

Again thanks for the input. Any idea whether it was Dan Page who hit a deer vaguely recently north of the border?

The guy hit a deer when in Scotland. Big f**ker it was to.

The above is putting me off a bit (just noticed the front bumper of the car in question is missing the black stickers below the grille, and the owner is wanting to get rid after only 7 weeks (Says it was a stop-gap car for his wife) which naturally makes me a bit cautious.)