ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know of M88 ARV, silver 172 Cup?

Norbury90

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Silver 182
Was in work earlier and one of my colleagues wandered over and said there was a 'sporty Clio' in the car park with flat tyres. She said it had been there for a couple of weeks and hadn't moved so she was thinking it might have been stolen? I thought I would wander over there at the end of the day and see whether she was giving an accurate description.

It turned out it had a Cliosport sticker in the back window and a CS tax disc holder so I didn't know if anyone one here knew of it (or even is the owner)?

I took a couple of pics of it which I might put up later.

Norbury90

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Silver 182
Brave stuff driving without tax for so long. Definitely interested in knowing more about the cars situation.

Norbury90

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Silver 182
That's what I thought. Had quite a few scratches, scrapes and dents across it. Broken rear light cluster, cloudy headlights. Nothing obviously disastrous though. Bit odd for it to be abandoned in my work car park for weeks on end.

I guess a previous owner might have been responsible for the Cliosport addenda.

cs_dave

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
That's what I thought. Had quite a few scratches, scrapes and dents across it. Broken rear light cluster, cloudy headlights. Nothing obviously disastrous though. Bit odd for it to be abandoned in my work car park for weeks on end.

I guess a previous owner might have been responsible for the Cliosport addenda.

Remove turinis ill give ya £50 :tonguewink:

Norbury90

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Silver 182
20151217_164205.jpg

Norbury90

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium Silver 182
Cool, thanks for clearing it up. I thought it was a bit odd for it to just be left like that. He will need a compressor when he picks it up!

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Hi, this is Lee from Yodel.

I've been trying to deliver a package to your work address but unfortunately the sender has written it down incorrectly.

Please confirm your work address by private message so I can deliver this for you.

Thanks,

Lee
Yodel Driver