ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this 172 @telford dealer?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I'd say thats a fair price from a dealer if i'm honest. Although do agree millage is tad high. Ne cambelts etc.

Golf MK6 GT TDI
yeah they've had the cambelt aux belt and water pump done since its been at the dealers, I'll be happy if they agree for 5k of my money and my astra:D

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Telford are a nightmare dealership and probably took the car in part-ex for 4k at the most.Far too many miles and you could have a lower milage 182 for that money

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
^^^Agreed. You can get much better cars (of the same age with lower mileage) for less money.

I've only ever used William A Lewis for warranty work!

Go on the trader, have a look on here (so you can get a rough price) then go to the dealership armed with the detail.

65K is a lot of mileage for the money. (Mine's on 81.5K) and wouldn't spend too much money on a 'high miler'

Have a look for a 182 at the £7Kish mark..not a 172!

PS. If you do get a Clio...get yourself on the list for meets, etc...there's always room for new faces! :)

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Nice colour! I'm getting one in the same colour, same age but only 40k miles for £5600, so I'd say your paying over the odds. Pick mine up on the 20th, can't wait!

Golf MK6 GT TDI
I'm only going to consider buying it if they tell me I can have it for 5K. still tho as you say, no need to rush and id prefer a lower milage one.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i payed 6k for aone from a dealer with 39k on it so i rekon thats a tad overpriced id say 5.7k would be fair, doubt they will let it go for 5 plus yours tho

RS 200
I had a look round that a few weeks back when I was in for an oil change, I'm sure they've brought the price down on it since then !!

Alot of cash for what it is, see Stephen Carter if you can.

Shhh
I got a 04 182 forsale...

Can be located in chester.. cheap as now have 2 kids, and a clio dont take a mamas & papas full travel system.