ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone know this 182?

Supercharged Type R
Hey there im a complete newbie to the forum so please be gentle :p Ive just sold my supercharged type r and fancy a 182, this one is local to me and has had a few modifications. I have just come back from the viewing and its pretty quick to be fair.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281119344799?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

F
ew questions i hope you can help me with as it has a cliosport sticker on the back so was wondering does anyone recognise it?

Its been fitted with a clifford 650 alarm and i found it a right pita and tbh would prefer to go back to standard but heard these are a nightmare as well lol.

Alot of the work has been done by tuning company K-tec, are these any good? Apparently it has a ktec remap, unknown to what the power figure is. Having a general look round the exhaust system is a Janspeed one and the inlet manifold says 'RS' stamped on it, is this the original?

Sorry for all the questions im a total newbie to the french scene im used to my honda's lol

any help would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

​Dan

RB 182 195bhp
Looks alright to me, induction kit doesn't look great. K-tec are alright, do quite a big range of stuff for the renaultsports. As far as the maps go there are several, 'pops and bangs' which is pretty self explanatory but gives no extra power then there are the general power maps. Rs tuning ones are meant to be better though? Biggest things to look for are accident damage and the belts which it says its had done